One Pan Lemon Butter Chicken
* 4-8 chicken breasts, depending on size and amount of people served
* 3 tbsp butter
* 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
* 1 cup white wine
* 1 cup cream
* zest of ½ lemon
* juice of ½ lemon
* lemon slices, to serve
* parsley, to serve
* salt, to taste
* pepper, to taste
1. In a large pan/skillet, brown the chicken breasts on both sides and season generously.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
3. Melt the butter in the pan then add the garlic then allow to cook for a minute before adding the white wine.
4. Allow the wine to reduce and emulsify with the butter for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the cream, lemon juice and zest, season to taste then allow to come to a simmer and add the chicken breasts back in.
6. Allow to simmer gently for 5-7 minutes or until the sauce is reduced and thickened slightly and the chicken is just cooked.
7. Add the lemon slices and parsley and serve